[Limerick] Red Cross Gaza Appeal
Limerick fundraiser in aid of The Irish Red Cross for the people of Gaza.
It will kick off at 2pm with a Family Day which will feature Live Music, stalls and The Kids Fun Bus.
The Kids Play Bus is a large double decker that has been transformed into a fun and amazing Soft Play Area. Inside boasts a slide, ball pit, climbing frames and obstacle course. The top deck also includes disco lights and dance floor with karaoke machine and kiddies eating area. There will also be a bouncy castle attached to the side! There will be a nominal charge of €2 per child which will be going directly to the charity.
From 7pm there will be live music by Parliament Square, a Limerick four piece fronted by Brendan Markham of past legendary local band ‘The Driven’.
There will be a barbeque from 8.30, followed by Live Music by Mrs Henry, who will get the crowd going with best of Americana and Blues till late.
Tickets for the evening event are €10 which include entry into a delux draw. There are all excellent prizes which are well worth the ticket even if you are unable to attend the event.
The draw will be called at 9.30pm. Winners will be notified by phone.
1. Original painting by Limerick Artist Clare Hartigan
2. 2 x Tickets to Ireland V Australia 22nd Nov ’14 with “Beer Bath” afterwards at the Bath Pub PLUS Overnight stay in hotel
3. Dromoland Castle Break for 2 people with dinner and breakfast
4. Framed Photograph by Darren Ryan Photography
5. 2 x Tickets to Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot (Beautiful South) Live at The Big Top 31st Oct ’14
6. 2 x Tickets to Des Bishop Live at Dolans Warehouse 1st Nov ’14 Tickets €10 – Available from O’Dwyers Bar Wolfetone St The Orchard Bar after
7pm Plus selected outlets Online at limerickfundraiser.com At the door on the night
If you would like to aquire a ticket or if you would like to sell tickets on behalf of the charity Text Jacqui at 085 1614224 or email: email@example.com