Join the Journey for Justice Program 2011 (Joint Advocacy Initiative)
Join the Journey for Justice Program 2011
Journey for Justice Youth Program, 23rd (arrival) – 31st (departure) July 2011, Palestine
Youth leaders from and through the YMCA and YWCA movements around the world are invited to join the annual Journey for Justice Program in Palestine and Israel.
Criterea / Remarks (read carefully):
- Participants ages should be between 17 and 25 (up to 30 could be allowed for special cases).
- No limited number of participants from one movement.
- Participant must not necessary be YMCA or YWCA member / volunteer already, but should represent / be delegated or coordinate their participation with their respective YMCA/YWCA movements.
- The JAI covers a large portion of the program costs, while participation still need to cover their VISA (to Israel, if needed in advance) beside the participation fees of 450 Euros.
- Each participant, or his/her respective movement, covers his/her air ticket. Tickets should be reserved so as to arrive on the 23rd and departure on the 31st of July 2011.
- The participation fees cover transportation from and to Tel-Aviv airport, local transportation during the program, accommodation, meals, and all extra guiding and entrance fees during the program. This amount is to be paid in advance, or soon as the participant arrives.
- Limited subsidies are available for participants in need, from financially dependent movements. Accepted subsidies could contribute to but not cover all expenses. An official request should be submitted by the respective movement, and each requested subsidy will be studied individually and responded on accordingly.
- Participants of nationalities that need a VISA to Israel in advance they, or their respective movements, are in charge of obtaining and managing their VISAs on their own.
- Deadline for filled applications submission is mid June 2011.
and send the filled application to:
Tel / Fax: + 970 (0)2 2774540
Media Officer / Exchange Programs Coordinator
YMCA – YWCA Joint Advocacy Initiative (JAI)
Read: Program background