What's it about?
The 12 Days of CRHistmas is a series of Monty Python-inspired videos created by the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign (www.IPSC.ie) for its Stop Cementing Misery Campaign.
Why are we doing this?
The videos are designed to create public awareness in Ireland of CRH’s involvement in building the illegal apartheid wall in Palestine. CRH (formerly known as Cement Roadstone Holdings) owns a 25% share in Israeli cement company Mashav, which is building both the wall and illegal settlements.
Mashav in turn owns Nesher Cement Enterprises Ltd., which is Israel’s sole supplier of cement.
What you can do
To help our campaign asking CRH to Stop Cementing Misery, please:
- Share the videos on your Facebook page or through Twitter
- Visit www.IPSC.ie to find out more information about our work
- Sign our online petition calling on CRH to divest from
- Write to CRH and ask them to divest from the Israeli company Mashav
- Write to the Irish Government and ask that they put pressure on CRH to divest, failing that that the government remove CRH from the National Pension Reserve Fund
- Ask your church, pension fund or trade union to divest from CRH