Since September 2000
- 4,274 Palestinians killed
- 952 Palestinian children killed
- 31,531 Palestinians wounded
- 4,170 Palestinian homes demolished
- 647 Palestinians killed
- 119 Palestinian children killed
- 1,809 Palestinians wounded
- 319 Palestinian homes demolished
- 11,700 Palestinians are currently imprisoned
- Israeli unemployment is 9%, Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 40%.
- The U.S. gives more than $7,023,288 per day to the Israeli government and military.
- Since 1967 Israel has demolished 18,147 Palestinian homes, leaving over 100,000 people without shelter.
- Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.